Professional Advice from Personal Injury Lawyers
A personal injury claim requires the services of a lawyer who specialises in the field and will pursue the claim on your behalf.
Whether the injury occurs in a motor vehicle accident or at work anywhere from Brisbane to Perth, there is no need to prove negligence against a third party. Merely the fact that you sustained the injury while undertaking the activity, is all the entitlement you need to pursue the claim.
What if Your Personal Injury Claim is Disputed?
In the case of a significant injury, or if the third party disputes the claim, we recommend that you seek immediate advice from specialist personal injury lawyers in Campbelltown, Parramatta, Bankstown or wherever you may be. If you're required to prove negligence, your lawyer will consider the following:
1. Did the guilty party breach 'duty of care'?
2. Did the individual or company against whom you want to pursue a claim take reasonable steps in protecting you against foreseeable danger?
Claims could include those that occur as the result of:
● A motor vehicle or motorcycle accident
● An accident on duty (at work)
● A slip and fall accident
● Any accident at a shopping mall, company premises, schools, colleges, universities
● A tripping accident
● Accidents at sports events, swimming pools, on public footpaths
● An accident sustained through product malfunction or medical negligence
● Or an injury that was caused as the result of a potential public liability situation.
We offer services throughout Parramatta, Campbelltown, Perth, Brisbane and wider Australia
Since many injury claims result from freak accidents, your specific circumstances may not be on the list above. However, you can call us and we will find out whether you are entitled to compensation.
Our panel includes professional lawyers specialising in these claims who will ensure that you receive the maximum compensation available to you. Call us today on 1300 138 767 or through our contact form to discuss your unique circumstances.